Below is a list of all the documents required for your admission to the Victor Hugo Clinic.
Compulsory admission documents
- ID card (passport, family record book for children)
- Carte Vitale or Social Security certificate / self-employed workers’ health insurance card / agricultural health insurance card / universal health insurance certificate
- Private health insurance card and policy certificate detailing the services covered
- European Health Insurance Card or Provisional Certificate (if you are not a French national)
- Blood type card (if you have one)
- Admission form
- Medical imaging patient records
- Photocopy of the last blood test performed and/or cardiac examination
- Photocopy of your current treatment prescriptions
- Photocopy of the first sheet of the Work Accident or Occupational Disease form issued by your employer
- Cheque deposit
- Authorisation to operate for minors or adults under guardianship
- Designation of your trusted person
- If you are a beneficiary of Article L-115: a sheet from your health record
*If you are not covered by social security or cannot provide an up-to-date Carte Vitale or certificate to prove your current entitlements, you will be required to pay for the treatment in advance.
When you have been given your admission date, it is your responsibility to communicate the details to your health insurance provider.
- Welcome booklet
- Clinic site map and directions
- Price list
- Hygiene procedure: this information is provided in the outpatient passport and welcome booklet
- List of things to bring with you: you will need a certain number of personal effects for your stay. We recommend you bring the following with you:
- comfortable outfits,
- a dressing gown,
- essential toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, comb, razor, eau de toilette, etc.),
- towels and face cloths.
- Outpatient Passport
- Patient’s charter
- Satisfaction questionnaire
- Clinic certification
Health status report : A health status report can be provided upon request. It serves as a medical certificate for the duration of your hospitalisation.
The Victor Hugo Clinic is committed to a policy of continuous quality improvement and upholds its core values in the provision of excellent care.
This passport has been specially designed to provide you with all the practical information you need to know about the hospital’s organisation and your outpatient surgery. We will take note of all your comments and suggestions. We wish you a pleasant stay.
Patient identity monitoring
In order to ensure your safety at all stages of your care at the Victor Hugo Clinic, an official identity document with a photograph will be requested upon admission.
Minors and protected adults must be accompanied by their parents, tutor or guardian. A specific form for these statuses will be required, which must be filled out at the time of patient admission.