A dermatological laser centre is located within the Victor Hugo Clinic. It is composed of a group of dermatologists who perform all types of laser procedures on the skin. The centre is located on the 2nd floor of the consultation building at the end of the courtyard.
Several dermatologists practise at the Victor Hugo Clinic. You must make an appointment with a dermatologist beforehand (in their private practice).
- Dr. Marc Kojfer: +33 (0)1 42 22 96 77
- Dr. Dominique Lehucher Ceyrac: +33 (0)1 42 27 10 57
- Dr. Daphne Thyoly Bensoussan: +33 (0)1 53 75 12 00
- Dr. Nicole Dorfmann: +33 (0)1 45 48 22 44
- Dr. Laurence Teurquety: +33 (0)1 40 53 83 45
The laser centre is equipped with various laser devices:
In several sessions, they remove “red” lesions of the skin such as rosacea, erythrosis, or angiomas also called “port-wine stains”.
- These lasers are used to remove tattoos of different colours without leaving any marks or scars on the skin. Multiple sessions are necessary depending on the number and intensity of the colours.
- Age spots, on the hands and face.
- These lasers are also used to remove other less common pigmentations such as café-au-lait spots, Becker’s nevus (pigmented hairy spot) and Ota’s nevus.
Hair removal lasers
They remove brown or dark blond hairs in multiple sessions. A good result can only be obtained after several sessions: the result is permanent hair removal.
Smoothing and reshaping lasers
- These lasers can improve the appearance of wrinkles and scars. The result on wrinkles can last a few years, as long as suitable care is taken to preserve the result. Follow-up sessions should be scheduled.
- Dermabrasion of scars with an ultra-pulse CO2 laser gives a stable result over time. Multiple sessions are sometimes necessary. In any case, it is essential to protect the skin from the sun after treatment.